For overseas medical professionals considering working in the UK Templars Medical is able to help with locum, fixed term or permanent job opportunities. Our aim is to provide the knowledge, support and guidance you need to ensure you are equipped to make the move.
Things to consider
There is plenty to think about before relocating to another country and depending upon where you are from requirements for working in the UK will differ:
- Location, local culture and cost of living
- Family commitments, accommodation and local schools
- UK Visa and immigration regulations
- Licence to practise medicine in the UK
- Type of job opportunities and employing organisation
- Banking and tax legislation
There is ample information available online and it is advisable to undertake as much research as possible in order to understand your eligibility to work in the UK.
The first step is to arrange a discussion with us to enable us to understand your requirements for working in the UK.